Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 Goodreads Rundown [November - December]


A new year, a new and improved update post! To be honest, not much has changed for these posts except the name, but if you aren't familiar with my Goodreads Reading Challenge updates, this is where I give more detailed stats on what I've read so far this year.
 
I've reached my goal! I was batting for 90 and I surpassed last year's total of 101! Yay! I think for 2014 I'm going to go ahead and set my goal as 110. ^_^

Reading the stats: In my #/# calculations, the first # pertains only to the current months; the second # is the total thus far for the year.

Main Breakdown 
Books read to date: 109
Books read in November: 3
Books read in December: 10
Average books read per month: 7.5/9
Books reviewed: 5/43
 
Type Breakdown
YA books: 13/92
Non-YA books: 2/17
Print books: 3/37
Audiobooks: 12/72

 Genre Breakdown
Paranormal: 12/49
Contemporary: 0/12
Fantasy: 0/4
Science Fiction: 0/14
High Concept: 0/2
Historical: 0/6
Dystopian/Apocalyptic: 0/6
Mystery/Thriller: 2/8
Classic: 1/8
Reference/Craft: 0/0

 Title and Review Breakdown
Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way by Lisi Harrison
Back and Deader Than Ever by Lisi Harrison
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (WQ Review)
What Really Happened in Peru by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan
 City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (WQ Review)
Fade Away by Harlan Coben
Back Spin by Harlan Coben
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (WQ Review pending)
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Seven Minutes in Heaven by Sara Shepard (WQ Series Review)
The Runaway Queen by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson
Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Reese Brennan
The Midnight Heir by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson 
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire (WQ Review)


How did your 2013 reading challenge go?
Link a post or review if you wish! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!