Sunday, November 8, 2015

Reading Challenge Update [October 2015]


I'm so close! I'm confident I'll finish my overall Goodreads challenge, but I may not make my other challenges. I'm in the middle of NaNoWriMo right now, but I'm hoping I can catch up and maybe make some of those other challenges in December.


This Month: 6 books

The Books:
Monster by Walter Dean Myers
Dracula by Bram Stoker
In the Heat of the Night by John Ball and adapted by Matt Pelfrey
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf


This Month:2
Total: 41/50

The Categories/Books:
A book written by someone under 30: Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang
A banned book: Monster by Walter Dean Myers


This Month: 1 TBR book
Total: 29/40

The Books:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!