Thursday, April 18, 2013

Write Stuff [25] - Ending and Beginning...Again


Write Stuff  is based on the Wannabe Writers meme hosted by Sarah at Confessions of the Un-Published. This meme is what prompted me to start Writer Quirk, so I am thankful to Sarah for creating it.

I use this meme to talk about the ups and downs of writing, what I'm working on, and, in November, to chronicle my NaNoWriMo journey.


It was hard to believe, but I actually finished the third draft of my WIP by my deadline, which was the end of March. Part of that was due to the fact I reached the end of my story way before my target word count, which is fine, I just wasn't expecting to do that.

So now I have a new deadline for the same novel. My hope is to have my revision, the working title of which is now Unpredictable, done by the end of July. I'll be working through the first anniversary of my dad's death, so I don't know how that will impact things (badly, I'm guessing) but I'm still going to try.

And to celebrate the completion of one goal and the birth of a new one, I thought I'd share a snippet of the beginning of my novel (just to warn you, this novel has had about five different beginnings, so this is subject to change). Anyway, I hope you enjoy the tidbit and let me know what you are working on and how it is going in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!