Wednesday, July 3, 2013

2013 Goodreads Rundown [May - June]


A new year, a new and improved update post! To be honest, not much has changed for these posts except the name, but if you aren't familiar with my Goodreads Reading Challenge updates, this is where I give more detailed stats on what I've read so far this year.
 
My goal number this year is 90. I read over 100 last year with a goal of only 75 so I figured I would increase it a bit this go-round. I'm moving right along and am farther than I thought I would be at this point.

Reading the stats: In my #/# calculations, the first # pertains only to the current months; the second # is the total thus far for the year.

Main Breakdown 
Books read to date: 66
Books read in May: 10
Books read in June: 9
Average books read per month: 9.5/11
Books reviewed: 10/25
 
Type Breakdown
YA books: 17/58
Non-YA books: 2/8
Print books: 8/24
Audiobooks:11/42

 Genre Breakdown
Paranormal: 8/26
Contemporary: 2/9
Fantasy: 0/1
Science Fiction: 3/13
High Concept: 1/1
Historical: 1/4
Dystopian/Apocalyptic: 2/4
Mystery/Thriller: 1/2
Classic: 1/6
Reference/Craft: 0/0

 Title and Review Breakdown
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (WQ Review)
Partials by Dan Wells (WQ Review)
 If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
Game by Barry Lyga (WQ Review)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Ink by Amanda Sun (WQ Review)
The Elite by Kiera Cass (WQ Review)
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (WQ Review)
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (WQ Review)
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Arclight by Josie L. McQuien (WQ Review)
The 13th Sign by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb (WQ Review)
Darkest Hour by Meg Cabot
The Grass is Always Greener by Jen Calonita (WQ Review)


How are you doing on your reading challenge?
Link a post or review if you wish! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!