Top Ten of the Moment is a meme from Swimmer over at Breaking the Bookshelf to be hosted every Thursday.
How this meme works is that Swimmer will choose a topic (food, books, etc.) and will pick her current top ten. If you want to participate, all you have to do is create your own top ten for Swimmer's selected topic and put your TTotM link in the Mr. Linky on her post. Easy enough, right?
This week's topic is: Favorite Books of 2010...so far!
(Choose your favorite books of 2010 up till now. Must have been read in 2010 but could have been published any time.) (To see Swimmer's top ten, click HERE.)
I've only completed 16 books this year, and some of those are not at all what I would consider "favorites," so I'm going to include a couple of the books I am reading that I already like a lot.
My Top Ten:
1. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer (Quirk Review)
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (I'm only about halfway through the audio book, and I love it! Can't wait to go to work tomorrow and finish it!)
3. Midnighters #1: The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld (Quirk Review)
4. Midnighters #2: Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld (Quirk Review)
5. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (Quirk Review)
6. Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness #1) by Tamora Pierce (This book reminded why I like fantasy and makes me wonder why I don't read more of it! Expect a review soon.)
7. Sweetblood by Pete Hautman (I loved reading this book and getting to know the MC as she got to know herself.)
8. Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, Book 1) by Melissa De La Cruz (I'm not done with it yet, but I like it a lot so far.)
9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (A well-written book I was afraid to read - expect a review soon.)
10. Infinite Days (Vampire Queen) by Rebecca Maizel (Quirk Review)