Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thinking Prohibited Due to Combustible Creative Brain (Just Follow the Bullets)

You may have noticed I haven't been around much in the last several days.  I want to explain as well as do shout outs for a few things going on that I've been meaning to post about but just...haven't.

  • I'm a bit blog-invisible because I've been doing some actual writing, like on my WIP writing.  It's going great, really moving along, and I'm excited about where the story is going.
  • That said, writing is draining, mentally, physically, everything.  My creative gray matter feels like its dried up and my eyes feel like they're going to fall out by 9pm every night.  Therefore, there is less going on here at the blog.  I'm a little OCD when it comes to how I do a post, and it takes a lot of energy and focus that I'm just not finding at the moment.
  • But I knew I should update and let ya'll know what's going on.  You quirkies are awesome for just sticking around this long (it's going on three months, can you believe it?) and I LOVE you for it.
  • What is coming up:  WRITE ON CON!!! AUGUST 10-12, 2010!!!  I'm registered on there and am excited about it.  Find out more about it HERE.
  • A month later is BLOGFEST 2010!!!  SEPTEMBER 10-12, 2010!!!  I am participating and hope to have some great things to giveaway!  Find out more about it HERE.
  • FAVORITES & FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY ends AUGUST 14!!!!  Only ONE more follower to reach my goal of 50!  Spread the word and enter HERE!

That's about it. Continue to comment, email, contact me however. I'll be checking in as much as I can. I'm planning on taking a WIP hiatus soon, so expect some reviews and such in the near future.  Later!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your writing is going well!

    And I hadn't heard about the Write On Con or the Blogfest. I skimmed their websites and they look like fun! I'll have to read them more carefully when I'm not so braindead. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!