Thursday, September 4, 2014

For Fun [2] - Your Bookish Identity


Your Bookish Identity is a booktube tag created by Little Book Owl, Katytastic, and Benjamin of Tomes. You can watch their video here to learn about the tag and see their answers.

Below are the questions and my responses with some explanation. Share yours in the comments or link your own post or video!





Q: Which dystopian or fantastical world would you live in?
A: While the entirety of the world in the Legend series isn't great, I would still love to be part of that world as long as I could live in Antarctica. The technology is just too cool to pass up.






Q: Who would be your partner?
A: Kaleb Ballard from the Hourglass series, no question. *swoons*








Q: Who would your godly parent be (from the Percy Jackson universe)?
A: Athena. She has been my favorite goddess since sixth grade when I had to do a project on her. I love her combination of wisdom and strength (and the giant golden statue of her in Nashville isn't half-bad either).



 

Q: Would you be a Downworlder or a Nephilim, and if the former, what kind (from the Shadowhunter universe)?
A: I would be a Downworlder so I could be a warlock. They have immortality and magic and while it might get tiring being immortal, I wouldn't mind spending at least a few centuries traveling, learning new skills, and reading/writing.





Q: Which house would you be in (from the Harry Potter universe)?
A: Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor, but in real life I'm very much a Ravenclaw, so that's what I'm choosing.



 

Q: Which faction would you be in (from the Divergent universe)?
A: This is kind of funny because my answer is pretty much the opposite of what I chose for my house as far as color scheme and definitely not the same when it comes to personality, but I would choose Amity. Dauntless would be my aspirational faction, but again, I'm choosing what's closer to reality.



 

Q: What would be your daemon (from the Northern Lights/His Dark Materials universe)?
A: It would definitely be a cat of some kind, probably a manul (also called a Pallas's cat). They can be ferocious but they look like big, cuddly fluff balls.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!