Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reading Challenge Update [March 2015]


My March reading was sparse and that led to an April where I didn't read a single book (so no RCU for April). I think part of the problem was I read three books I thought I was going to love and they were good but didn't live up to my expectations. I'm trying conquering some big books this month, so hopefully at the end of May I won't be behind.


This Month: 4

The Books:
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
Impulse (Impulse #1) by Ellen Hopkins


This Month: 1
Total: 19/50

The Category/Book:
A book by an author you've never read before: Impulse (Impulse #1) by Ellen Hopkins


This Month: 1 TBR Book
Total: 11/40

The Book:
Impulse (Impulse #1) by Ellen Hopkins


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!