Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays [7]


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the TITLE & AUTHOR, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
Yet, I yearned for the faces of the coven.  The men I had known for centuries.
Infinite Days (Vampire Queen #1) by Rebecca Maizel, page 89

Happy Tuesday!  ^_^

10 comments:

  1. Any reason she can't visit ? :-)

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this title on a lot of blogs lately... sounds interesting.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I just won this one from LibraryThing Early Reviewers and am eager for it to arrive. My teaser is from Blood Song by Cat Adams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good vampire read, even though they're everywhere! Hope you're enjoying it! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser, I haven't heard of this one before, but sounds like a great read!

    My TT is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Tuesday! I just love this meme! I get to see so many great books. Have a great week, happy reading. Stop by at The Wormhole to see mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving you teaser! Hope you will also check out My Teaser. Also wanted to give you a heads up about my amazing news that my debut novel is being released Friday the 13th this August. Hope you will check out the announcement or my second tab.

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opps! This is why I LOVE my editor. *your

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of that book before. Any good?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kah: Yep, because she's human again and her coven was kinda vicious (not a spoiler, it's on the back of the book). ^_^

    NotNessie: It is! The whole "human again" thing is what made me want to read it.

    Kathy: That's exactly how I felt when I found out I had won it from Goodreads!

    Alayne: I thought that at first too, but this one is different so far, and I like it!

    Aimee: Thanks! I stumbled across it on Goodreads and was immediately drawn in by the cover (see left sidebar).

    Beverly: Thanks! I feel the same way - it's an awesome meme!

    Emma: Thanks! Will do!

    Kel: Yeah, it's actually really nice. The writing so far is great! I'll make sure to post a review when I finish it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!