Top Ten of the Moment is a meme from Swimmer over at Breaking the Bookshelf to be hosted every Thursday.
How this meme works is that Swimmer will choose a topic (food, books, etc.) and will pick her current top ten. If you want to participate, all you have to do is create your own top ten for Swimmer's selected topic and put your TTotM link in the Mr. Linky on her post. Easy enough, right?
This week's topic is: Best Covers Ever!
(to see Swimmer's top ten, click HERE)
This is essentially a list of my favorite covers and is not a reflection on how much I liked the book (if I've read it).
My Top Ten:
1. Fallen & Torment by Lauren Kate - These covers are Gothic and gorgeous!
2. The Dark Divine and The Lost Saint by Bree Despain - I love the floaty, colorful fabric and the font, even though I don't understand what the legs have to do with the books (anyone know?).
3. The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen - Opulent gowns in rich fabrics - need I say more?
4. The Last Survivors series by Susan Beth Pfeffer - I find the cosmos extremely captivating, and though I've never read these books, I could stare at the covers all day.
5. Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - Dark and mysterious with an awesome font!
7. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - I think this is a stunning cover, and from what I hear of the book, the feral female is fitting for the story. I also like that the main character's name is Calla and they put (bloody) calla lilies on the the front.
8. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White - I was instantly interested in this book the first time I saw it. I'm glad that, according to many reviews, the book is just as awesome as its cover.
9. The Mark by Jen Nadol - I don't know much about this book, but every time I see it I always think it's glowing. I love that lighting effect.
10. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs - This is such a beautiful and whimsical cover that perfectly fits the fun story inside.