Monday, May 30, 2011

Simply Divine [2]




I love photos -- the strange, the poignant, the humorous, and the beautiful -- so I figured every Sunday I would do a photo post of seven images I rounded up from the interwebs.  This is my take on the awesome meme Daily Dose, hosted by Holly of Good Golly Miss Holly.





This week's Simply Divine features images from my trip to the 
Tennessee Renaissance Festival, taken by me or Captain Italian on my phone. 
^_^


 Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth I


 Frozen Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake on a Stick


 My one and only bulls-eye at the archery stable.  Can you see it???


 The girls playing Critter Catapult.  Who knew vaulting beenie babies at buckets was so much fun?


 Captain Italian trying on a $500 black and red leather pirate coat.


 The best pirate wenches at the fair!


 The beautiful and stormy sky over the human chess board and jousting field.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by on the Hop - it's always great to see a fellow fat cat owner/Tennessean! I love your TRF pictures - it looks like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Julie! I think your blog name is suprr cute!

    And Ren Fest was a blast and I highly recommend it. And yay! We have two of the most awesome things in common! Too bad all the trees are screaming at us thanks to all those darn cicadas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!