Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Museday [3]

This is an artist whose radio hit had me dancing and singing every time I heard it.  I had to hear more and found today's track.  So who and what is it?

Today's Muse is...Tigerlily by La Roux.

I absolutely love La Roux's song Bulletproof so I went in search of more.  I came across this song and it instantly fit part of my current story.  One of my characters sort of pulls my MC into this world that is a dangerous, tantalizing, and frightening all at the same time.  I love that this song is from the point of view of the hunter who is basically taunting/teasing the hunted.  The song has a great atmosphere that really expresses the strange feeling of the world my MC steps into for a while, as well as they mysteriousness of the person pulling her into it.

The video below shows the lyrics while the song is playing.  It's catchy and different so please take a listen.  Enjoy!   ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!