Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ink Anticipation [3]

So, if you read my post, Quirk Review en Masse:  Fey/Fairy/Faery Tales, you saw where I said I wasn't really interested in Fey things.  Well, that's still pretty much true, but now with one exception.

I really want to read The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. It actually sounds interesting to me, and there has been quite a lot of (good) buzz about it.  Plus, despite my new aversion to love triangles, I can't help but wonder about all this Ash/Puck nonsense.  Maybe I just want to put a badge on my sidebar???  No clue.

Anyway, here are the current books in the series (the novella, which goes between the first two, at the bottom), and they are all covered quite beautifully, which doesn't hurt, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!