Friday, June 18, 2010

Top Ten of the Moment [2]


Top Ten of the Moment is a new meme from Swimmer over at Books, Writing, and More, Oh My!! to be hosted every Thursday.

How this meme works is that Swimmer will choose a topic (food, books, etc.) and will pick her current top ten.  If you want to participate, all you have to do is create your own top ten for Swimmer's selected topic and put your TTotM link in the Mr. Linky on her post.  Easy enough, right?

This week's topic is:  YA Romance Books/Relationships  (to see Swimmer's top ten, click HERE)

This one was a bit difficult for me (as I don't really read straight romance, YA or otherwise, and unless it was something epic, I have a hard time remembering even characters' names) so I really had to think (big deal for me :oP) about this list.

My Top Ten:
  1. Ron and Hermione from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
  2. Cammie and Zach from the Gallagher Girl series by Ally Carter
  3. Jasper and Alice from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyers
  4. Harry and Ginny from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
  5. Ani and Geric from The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
  6. Daine and Numair from The Immortals series by Tamora Pierce
  7. Kaye and Roiben from Tithe and Ironside by Holly Black
  8. Em and Christopher from the Airhead series by Meg Cabot
  9. Kathleen and Bran from Overdue by Richie Tankersley Cusick
  10. Colie and Norman from Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen 


2 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot about Ron and Hermonie but you right they were and still are beyond cute!


    I see you reading Captivative it is a great book with a slightly crazy plot line and horrible ending!!(in my opinion I reviewed it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they were the first couple I thought of. I wish there had been more about them in the books, but I guess that's what fanfiction is for!

    As for Captivate, I think (from my POV at least) the horrible ending you spoke of has bled throughout the whole book, lol. I wish I liked the story as much as the cover :oP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!