Monday, June 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays [4]


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
The red-haired pixie laughs.  Someone behind me says, "Should we kill her now or make her watch us kill her friends?"
Captivate by Carrie Jones, page 185
(I can't help it, but when I read that last line, a tiny voice in my head screamed, "Kill her!")  >.<

Happy Tuesday!  ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Here's mine!

    "Neither of them is the fairy I smell here in your house." Not good news.

    Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris, pg. 125

    Just finished The Fellowship of the Ring and am now ready to dive into this latest Sookie book I'm borrowing from a coworker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! There was a line in chapter nine of the newest Sookie book that made me snort. I can't repeat it, but I lol'd. :oP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!