Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who's #1 at the box office? They better enjoy it 'cause they won't be much longer...

Yeah, it's finally time for ECLIPSE!

Can you guess who will be at the 12:11AM showing?

Me.  I'm excited.  Don't let the lack of exclamation marks fool you.

But then I have to be at work at 8AM.  

That's the part I'm not excited about.

Can you guess what I'll be doing after work today?


Out napping Fatty, that's what.

Then it's off to the theatre to glory in the fight scenes love story.

See you Thursday quirk lovelies!  ^_^

3 comments:

  1. One of my male coworkers (who hates Twilight) is telling me that the first few reviews trickling through online are saying it's better than the first two movies.
    I'm excited!
    You'll have to let me know how it is, since I can't convince my hubby to go until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg: It is much better than the first two. My Eclipse post will be coming as soon as I can get it together. ^_^

    Swimmer: Yep! It was fun! (except that part where I only got two hours of sleep before going to work the next day) :oP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!