Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Belated Faturday [5]

So, if you read the update, this should have gone up last night.  Well, bonfire, s'mores, and Dutch Blitz (not to mention my hilarious cohorts) kept me out til 4am!!!  But I had tons of fun (okay, maybe not tons, but however many pounds I gained from those s'mores, a.k.a. A LOT) and my buddies and I cemented plans for our monthly group meeting.  Woot!

So, on to Fat Fat...

As you can see, Fatty is "reading" Sweetblood by Pete Hautman!  Yay for reading cats!

Happy Belated Faturday!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, yay! Very cute, though I've never read that book... Can I steal Fatty? He's so ADORABLE -- and he reads! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...if you just dangle something like string or yarn in front of his face, he'll follow you away willingly :oP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!