Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!

I've had my day made!


The irresistibly sweet Franny from Mind Reader gave me 
The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!
Thank you so much Franny!  I had to do a double-take when I read her post!
I don't know how much more you quirksters out there need to learn about me, 
but blogger award traditions must be upheld. 
^_^

Seven Things to Share:

Good, no?
1.  I used to take pictures with my digital camera while driving. IT IS NOT SAFE SO DON'T DO IT! Captain Italian can barely stand to see me drive with one hand on the wheel, so yeah, no more of that.  But some of the pictures did turn out kind of nice.

2.  I had my first NyQuil hangover this past Sunday.  I got sick Friday and took the prescribed dosage of DayQuil/NyQuil for the next two days, but evidently, since I'm not used to taking liquid cold/cough medicine, it made me loopy.  So I cut back and am mostly over coughing and feeling short of breath.

3.  The sickness I mentioned above moved from my chest to my nose on Monday.  I prefer the coughing.

4.  I finally got a semi-decent picture of my girl cat, Ula.  Like all cats worth their merit, she was lying around like an exhausted queen instead of trying to attack me for once.

5.  I came up with Ula's name because when she was a kitten, she would lay on her back and have both paws up and she reminded me of a little stuffed teddy bear.  Ula is French for little bear. 
Her Meowjesty

6.  Despite having nearly the same coloring, eyes, and royal manner as Fatty, my two gray-furred, green-eyed cats are not related. 

7.  I have lost 40 pounds since January.  Burpees, running, and CrossFit are things I can actually do now.






And now to pass the award on to some sweet blogs!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And thanks for sharing the award! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and no problem! Miss you here in the real world! Hope Perseus and Andromeda are doing okay! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!