The irresistibly sweet Franny from Mind Reader gave me
The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!
Thank you so much Franny! I had to do a double-take when I read her post!
I don't know how much more you quirksters out there need to learn about me,
but blogger award traditions must be upheld.
Seven Things to Share:
2. I had my first NyQuil hangover this past Sunday. I got sick Friday and took the prescribed dosage of DayQuil/NyQuil for the next two days, but evidently, since I'm not used to taking liquid cold/cough medicine, it made me loopy. So I cut back and am mostly over coughing and feeling short of breath.
3. The sickness I mentioned above moved from my chest to my nose on Monday. I prefer the coughing.
4. I finally got a semi-decent picture of my girl cat, Ula. Like all cats worth their merit, she was lying around like an exhausted queen instead of trying to attack me for once.
5. I came up with Ula's name because when she was a kitten, she would lay on her back and have both paws up and she reminded me of a little stuffed teddy bear. Ula is French for little bear.
6. Despite having nearly the same coloring, eyes, and royal manner as Fatty, my two gray-furred, green-eyed cats are not related.
7. I have lost 40 pounds since January. Burpees, running, and CrossFit are things I can actually do now.
And now to pass the award on to some sweet blogs!
Jessica @ Thoughts At One In The Morning
Loren @ The YA Lo-Down
Meg @ Myth-Illogical
Sarah @ Confessions of the Un-Published
Tiger @ All-Consuming Books