Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Museday [4]

This is one of my favorite bands and a song I just recently re-heard.  So who and what is it?

Today's Muse is...Green Eyes by Coldplay.

I've been a fan of Coldplay since Yellow hit the radio way back in my high school days.  I spent most of my sophomore year of college falling asleep to X&Y.  I had heard this song several times since I own the album it is on, but recently I really paid attention and realized, "Hey, my MC has green eyes!"  I just love the meaning of this song and Chris Martin's voice is simply amazing.  As far as how this song relates to my writing, it is a very good representation of how a future LI will feel about my MC, and yes, this is the same LI I was talking about from the second Museday.  He is, next to my MC, my favorite character so whenever I hear a good love song I automatically try to see if it fits his personality, and Green Eyes definitely does.

The video below just shows the album cover with the song playing.  It is a great song and not too long, so please take a listen!  The sincerity of his voice and the way he says she is undeniable and talks about what she means to him all work to make this an awesome song.  Enjoy!   ^_^



Also, on a completely unrelated note,
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!