Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Authors from A to Z: E

Authors from A to ZAuthors from A to Z is a posting challenge hosted by
Heather at Proud Book Nerd. The challenge is simple: each day for the month of June (except Sundays) share your favorite authors whose last name corresponds to the letter for that day.  
For more info, click the photo.

How I'm participating in the challenge:
This year I am going to try to highlight just one author each day that I am really taken with. If I can't come up with one, it may be a book, a song, or a surprise!


For *E* I didn't have an author, so I picked a book I'm really looking forward to reading. Last year I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the debut novel of author Michelle Hodkin, and loved it. It was a creepy, swoony story that was worth all the hype it got.

After the superb shocker ending of the first novel, the sequel looks to answer many questions, and probably leave readers asking many more. I know I want to find out what happens to Mara Dyer, who Mara Dyer really is, who is out to get her, and why. Plus, you know, more Noah Shaw. And for those of you who also are looking forward to reading it, it will be released this October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!