Friday, June 8, 2012

Authors from A to Z: G

Authors from A to ZAuthors from A to Z is a posting challenge hosted by
Heather at Proud Book Nerd. The challenge is simple: each day for the month of June (except Sundays) share your favorite authors whose last name corresponds to the letter for that day.  
For more info, click the photo.

How I'm participating in the challenge:
This year I am going to try to highlight just one author each day that I am really taken with. If I can't come up with one, it may be a book, a song, or a surprise!


I had not heard of Sonia Gensler until I saw her last year speaking on a panel with Victoria Schwab. She was completely adorable and an absolute sweetheart. I loved learning about her and her book, The Revenant. So of course it went on my TBR list and guess what? It was amazing (read my review here).

It had absolutely everything I look for in a novel with the added touch of history that made it intensely interesting. It was also just a well-written, smart book. I seriously don't understand why every YA reader hasn't read it yet! So, as you can tell, I'm a fan. I can't wait to see what Gensler comes up with next. And if you haven't read The Revenant, what are you waiting for?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!